Thank you for your request!
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme am Gewinnspiel!
Wir informieren Sie zeitnah per Mail über den Gewinner.
Small Kids Special
Your benefits: your kids 7 years old are free in parents room.
Validity: 11.12.-18.12.21; 09.01.-23.01.22; 19.03.-02.04.22; 08.01.-22.01.23 und 18.03.-01.04.23Tip from ski school manager Karsten: visit the Berghof in the late winter. In March and April the conditions for the first steps on skis are just perfect: your snow elves wont freeze as fast as earlier in winter, because the sun is warmer already and also the snow is not so icy anymore. My team and I look forward to seeing you!
All-Inclusive Premium includes
Overnight in the booked category with
- Welcome drink for children and adults in the Berghof Lounge
- Breakfast buffet with regional delicacy corner
- Lunch buffet with crispy salads, soup pot, two hot dishes with side dishes, dessert buffet with ice cream
- Spa Bistro "Familisch" directly adjacent to the Family Spa with snacks, sweet and savory pastries, soup, cakes, fruit, soft drinks, coffee and tea specialties
- Sweet hour with generous cake selection
- Evening buffet with various appetizers, salads, varied main courses and heavenly desserts
- Baby-Buffet for our smallest guests with glass of the company Holle in Demeter and milk powder and pulp from the company Töpfer / Allgäu in organic quality
- fruit basket all day in several places in the hotel
- Non-alcoholic drinks all day for self-tapping at our 5 beverage wells
- coffee and tea specialties like latte macchiato, cappuccino, espresso, latte at our 5 coffee and tea stations. The coffees also all decaffeinated for our breastfeeding and expectant moms. Soy milk etc. is of course already, but no machine for the production of vegan or lactose-free latte macchiato or cappuccino is designed
- Alcoholic Beverages 2 draft beers, non-alcoholic beers (bottle) & 2-3 selected quality red and white wines plus Prosecco from the bottle for self-service at the 4 beverage stations in the restaurant (from 11am to 11pm). For expectant and nursing mothers as well as teetotalers we each have a non-alcoholic white and red wine as well as Prosecco.
- The use of the hotel and meals begins on the day of arrival with the sweet hour (from 2.30 p.m.) and ends with lunch on the day of departure (until 1.30 p.m.).
Drinks in our bar, such as Spirits, specialty beers, long drinks and cocktails are not part of the all-inclusive premium package.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Your Neusch family